Been So Long I'm A Year Older

Wow these past two months have been crazy we moved into a trailer parked in front of my aunts house and it isn't as bad as I thought it would be





The first couple of days were hard since nothing was working so we were freezing. Now the only problem is we have no plumbing so that's interesting we also have to shower in the main house.
Most of my time is hanging with my amazing nephews and getting use to the new house.





I have been spending a lot of time with my friends Kali, McKinly, Nicholas, Kali's sisters Abbie and Page I've also hung out a few times with Kali's mom and step dad and McKinly's mom Kali even gave me an old notebook which I love




It's so cute I also don't have it pictures of them but I got an all new wardrobe from the clothing bank with Kali, Abbie and McKinly's mom
We have had a lot of fun and even had the first bonfire of the year

I got the book It by Stephen King I haven't finished it yet but I'm enjoying it a lot.
The day before my birthday my best friend Chelsey from Idaho sent me a bookmark that says She Thought She Could So She Did and of course I am using it in my new book.
 Then April 27th I turned 22 years old so that was an adventure all in it's self. I spent the day with my nephews and then Kali threw me a party which was so much fun I had a great time with her McKinly Nicholas, McKinly's mom, his brother who was visiting and McKinly's mom's friend we had pizza and they gave me a nice card and Kali made me a bookmark and some motivational posters. They then brought a cake out and used drums it was a great time.

















Then we got kittens because their mom got hit by a car so we are taking care of them since they are just babies and we decided that we are keeping one and we named her Kya she is a calico.
So than on Monday our poor baby Jazzy got sick and passed away Wednesday from Liver Failure I held her until the very end. I am so grateful I get to call her mine and will miss her but she will forever be my baby until we meet again.


The vet put her down and gave us a clay paw print so that we have something to have to remember her by.
I was able to get one last birthday gift Wednesday a brand new notebook.
So the last picture I have is of today when babysitting my nephews over night last night. This morning my nephew Logan decided to tape my eyes and mouth shut and tape he own mouth what a silly boy.
So that is it I'm caught up thank you all so much for not giving up on me during my absence I'm excited to see what my 22nd year has in store for me. I also hope you like the updated blog that Chelsey and I did during my absence my blog wouldn't be nearly as amazing with out this incredible girl helping me out with it so much! Until next time I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Sneak Peak

My Thoughts On School