Much Better and My Brother

I still have a stomach infection YUCK!! but today has been a much better day then yesterday so let me tell you what's new.
I filmed my youtube video that I will be posting tomorrow. Then my mom and I traveled up north to visit my brother Jaireth who started collage a few weeks ago. He has a grant but for some reason it hasn't come through yet and he ran out of food, and he lives with my cousin and he tried to make chicken but didn't have the right stuff so we brought cooking stuff up to him too. I have to say it feels weird having Jaireth gone so it was nice to see him.
My brother struggles with some of the stuff I suffer with emotionally so it was nice to see that even though he is stressed about money that he was happy. Also it was nice to see my cousin.
I'm going to pull an all night work session and hopefully get the first edit finished EEKKK!!!!
So for this blog I'm just going to tell you a little bit about my brother and I.

My brother is three and a half years older then me and was so excited when I was born. We did everything together sword fight, play house and fight a lot haha. As we got older we sort of drifted apart but he is always protective of me. My favorite memory is the night before we moved to the duplex that I live in now we sat up all night and just talked and laughed. We would pull late nights watching Lord Of The Rings or Vampire Diaries. He always believes in me and in my writing and nothing I can do can thank him for that. Also he was such a help when I had my surgeries. He joked today that he was going to take money from me when I have fame until he got money of his own it made me smile. I'm lucky to have him and UVU is lucky to have him. (PS, Cute girls he's single hahaha)
Well that's it for this blog cause I got to get to work but I hope everyone is having an amazing day I love you all so much!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School