Scary Movies Fun

Last night and today have been all about the scare factor... Well sort of last night not so much we tried watching It Follows. But it was way to off color and the plot was the most boring thing I ever sat through in fact I didn't stay awake I was so bored. There will be a review of it on my YouTube channel on Friday.
So then today my mom and I talked about horror movies when we took my dad to the hospital. He ended up getting 22 pounds of fluids from his stomach crazy huh? He is pretty sore and really tired but he is okay they took a chest X-ray and it came back perfectly fine there were no fluid in his lungs. We are headed up north tomorrow to get more tests run on him and to take my brother out to dinner I'm excited to talk to him.
So tonight was the premiere of the 6th season of American Horror Story and oh my gosh it was so good it was all I wanted and more and I am dying only about an hour after I watched the first one to want to see the second episode. Hopefully it will have my baby Even Peters on the next episode. In fact tomorrow I am wearing my Even Peters shirt tomorrow in honor of the new season.
Now we are watching The Purge on TV and my mom already guessed the ending haha then we are going to watch The Purge Anarchy.
So some really fun stuff and tomorrow should be a blast hopefully all of my dad's tests will go smoothly. Well I love you all and I will talk to you tomorrow have an awesome day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School