As I start this blog I am currently in the process of editing my very first book ahhh!!! Portals Series Book 1: The Rose. I feel humbled by the the trials and blessings that have lead me here. I have burnt out so many computers in my writing it isn't even funny. I have lost or ruined notebooks and my personal life has taken so many hits. So I'm just going to jump in and hope you can keep up.

I'm Shikira ReNae Savage I am 21 years old I live with my family I'm the daughter of Tina and Todd Savage and younger sister to a 24 year old brother Jaireth, I was born in Orem and lived there and American Fork and now live in Manti UT. I have been writing for longer then I can remember and I always imagined to be married as soon as I got out of high school. Well that didn't work out and through all of the hard relationships and surgeries I was forced to endure with multiple knee surgeries and my apendix and gallbladder removed I turned to books to find my love. So now I write the kinds of books I always wanted to read. Action, adventure, romance I have it all and hopefully you will love them as much as I do. They are seriously my babies.

So in this blog I will keep you updated on my books my life and all things me I will end this with a short taste of my book this is the Prelude to The Rose

Harmony a gift of peace one minute it was there then it was gone. The castle of light turned dark it's angels turning to demons, from light to dark. the creatures divided in the Everland realm, He made promises lots of promises but those who were smart enough didn't believe them but there were those who did. Those who cheered when he sat on the throne those who would do anything for him and those who feared him, was he afraid of anything? Well not really there was only one thing that scared him the prophecy. The sons of Adam and daughters of Eve. He guarded the portal with many creatures waiting for the day and planning their imminent deaths. There was no way he would allow to have anything taken from him anything to kill him. He would kill them he would win he would rule.
He was Evil
He was Malevolent
He was Darkness

So there you have it an unedited first draft hope you enjoy I am so excited to share this with all of you!!!!


Comments

  1. Ahh!! Seriously SO excited for your book to come out. Can't wait to read it. 😄

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School