Tests, Tests and Even More Tests

Well finally got to the doctor and all I really got was tests hahaha. I do have an infection which would explain some of my yucky feelings. She is also putting me on an new antidepressant that will hopefully help with insomnia because of my anxiety and having to be on an anxiety pill she doesn't want me to mix sleeping pills with that so we will see how this goes. I haven't been doing much lately working on my book and facebook page and getting distracted by YouTube Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa mainly hahahaha.
So the good news so far and I say this cautiously it's been about four hours since I took my first dose of the antibiotic and it's suppose to be really hard on the stomach and I feel good hoping not to jinx this hahhahaha so yeah just thought I would tell you sorry not a long blog I will try to become more interesting I promise.
Thanks again you guys so much for everything you have all done for me! As I said on my facebook page I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately and if it wasn't for a lot of amazing people like all of you in my life I might have ended this blog and took down my page. I was shaken by some negative comments about me on twitter but I have decided non of that matters haters are going to hate no matter what I do and so I won't let them stand in the way of my dreams! So to everyone I love you all for just being so amazing love you all until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School