20 Things About Me

Sorry this blog is so late it has been a busy day shopping and having fun with James' family Also the pictures will be up tomorrow. One more day until I go home I hate to leave but I am excited to see my mom. So I am going to answer twenty random questions that I find on the internet.

1 What is the last thing you watched on TV? Crazy Ex Girlfriend even though that was technically on netflix. I absolutely love that show if you want a dumb funny show that is it.

2 What movie deserves a sequal? Definitely Mortal Instruments City of Bones I love that movie.

3 What is the scariest scene you remember from a kids movie? It's a tie between child catcher scene from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang I was terrified of him and The puppets from polar express I don't like puppets very much

4 What is one thing you refuse to share? A boyfriend if you are mine you're mine no one else's

5 What makes you really sleepy? My medicine or nice warm blankets and milk. Whenever I can't sleep I love drinking milk! Oh who am I kidding I never turn down milk

6 What language would you love to master? Japanese I freaking love all things Japanese. Kawii, anime, Studio Ghibli all of it!!

7 What would be the best thing about not having a sense of smell? Never having to smell fecal matter animal droppings, your own and changing diapers would all just be better with no smell.

8 Do you like to do towel drying, blow drying or naturally drying your hair? I do all three towel drying for a bit if I'm in a hurry I then use my blow dyer if I have nothing to do then I just naturally dry

9 As a kid were you ever frightened of monsters under your bed? I was a very sensitive kid but I never really believed in monsters I knew that bad people were the ones that would hurt you

10 What is your favorite smell? Baked goods, Cinnamon, Clean Laundry and Flowers

11 Who's your favorite super hero? Batman!! I love Batman but the teenage mutant ninja turtles is a close second! I have pajama's for both

12 Have you ever cried during a film? I'm still sensitive so I cry a lot during movies especially Boy In The Striped Pajama's that movie broke me for like three days.

13 Where do you like to go for a first date? I love going into the mountains to talk and stargaze that is heaven on earth

14 Do you think babies or a bundle of joy or just smelly noise makers? I adore babies I have two honorary nephews and three honorary younger siblings who I love more then life itself. I can't wait to have my own

15 Have you ever had chicken pox? Yes I caught them from my mom and older brother Jaireth. We even had plans to go to the zoo and my fever broke long enough for me to go but once I got home it came back and I slept all afternoon on my mom's lap.

16 Who was your first kiss? The first peck kiss was a friend named Andrew in second grade my first make out session was when I was nineteen (I know that's really late haha) his name was Eli

17 Do you like your own name? I love it! I couldn't ask for a better name

18 What are your family Christmas's like? We have the best Christmas's always full of the spirit and tons of decorations. I love Christmas's with my family so much!

19 Favorite baby names? Payton Maddison for a girl and Shane Thomason for a boy

20 Person you admire most? My mom she is the best person in the whole world if I am half the person she is I will be the happiest girl ever.

Well there you go some random things about me until tomorrow love you all so much!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School