Sorry I Can't Come Up With A Good Title!

First, I have almost sixty followers on twitter and on this page about eighty give or take and the page is having problems I know of at least one friend who is having problems liking the page so yeah.

Second, I have gotten to spend a lot of fun times with my parents, my dad and I decided to watch the Grammy's for no reason and ended up having a great time. My mom and I have been watching tons of movies together. Cinderella, Smiley, Evil Dead, Last House On The Left, Car, The Watcher In The Woods, to name a few. It's nice to have someone in the family who likes the same types of things that you do so you can read the same books and watch the same movies.

Three, On Monday I got a random visit from one of my best friends and she said she knew that I may kid of be sad being single on Valentines so she decided to give me a gift to make up for it!

As you can see it's got a heart on it, well it's some wood that she wrote all over telling me how much she loved me and stuff like that. It is something I will treasure for the rest of time haha.

Lastly I have been feeling a lot better since I woke up last night I got sick a few times but nothing like early yesterday morning I was absolutely miserable. The only bad part but it really isn't bad is that since everyone was asleep I was bored. So I don't really want to post the pictures on my page so I will just show you on here what I have been up too. I am obsessed with pic collage on the computer I don't know why don't ask me hahahaha but it's sure fun to goof off with.












Some of my favorite famous or almost famous people in the world there are a ton more but I haven't been up that long hahaha. But man I love making these things....also peculiar they are all guys huh hahahahaha just kidding. Just so you know more people I like this was one I made months ago.
So yeah haha now that I have probably bored you to death I am going to go get stuff done now that I am feeling a bit better.....well some stuff I will have to wait for my Dad to be up for, my mom and dogs just came up stairs. but I love you all you're great and I will send you off with my favorite collage! Until next time!!!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School