Sicker Then A Dog And Other Adventures

Well in my last blog I spoke way too soon those antibiotics made me so so sick but not in the way I thought. I had horrible anxiety like I was literally terrified all the time, even now I'm dealing with the after math of the horrid anxiety.
So I had a few moments in between being sick that weren't so bad. I went up north to Salt lake with my parents and aunt for my dad's doctors appointment. I was so tired that day slept the whole way up there. On the way back we saw my brother and went shopping, that store was a lot bigger then I remember and I can tell I have been out of shape I thought I was going to die walking through it. But I managed my first time without the handicapped cart and surprisingly my knee didn't pop out whew. Then I went to a meeting with my friend to learn about Essential Oils and I have to say I was quite skeptical until she brought samples to me about a month ago and the anxiety stuff really helps. The meeting made me fall even more in love with them hopefully I will soon have the money to get some. I had an awesome girl from my singles  ward come visit me on Sunday she was so nice and understanding of my situation I could see us being good friends she has had a lot of the depression and insomnia problems that I have. She is coming over sometime to talk to me about my book and maybe read a preview I am actually really excited! I feel bad I was so grumpy I hadn't slept in two days and I had maybe fallen asleep an hour before she came so I was so tired at first that I was grumpy but I perked up.
Of course the awesome teens from my family ward brought by the sacrament it's nice to not be missing out just because we are to sick to make it church.
My family and I really enjoyed the Oscars and were totally shocked with how it ended I'm not going to say what happened but you most likely knew. I was also so saddened to hear of Bill Paxton's untimely death so sad my prayers are with the family.
So finally Monday morning about four I fell asleep and it was the deepest most peaceful sleep I have had in a while it really refreshed me. I know my sleep is all messed up but I'm working on it the best I can.
So then today we had to go to Orem for my dad we aren't sure what's going on but I don't feel worried which I'm guessing is a good sign. He just can't seem to get rid of this stupid infection. So he had an Ultrasound and no needs a Biopsy to make sure his liver isn't failing so I ask he be in your thoughts and prayers. On the way home I was really nauseas and then I just became super tired so I slept through the canyon and took a long nap when we got home. I had an awesome thing happen my books came the ones I ordered for an early birthday present from Joey Graceffa and Shane Dawson I am so excited to read both I'm starting with Joey's book just because mom told me too I couldn't decide.
I'm finally over my antibiotics but I'm having problems getting the rest of my medicine but I seem to have that problem way more then I should.
Other then that I mainly slept and watched stuff to get over how sick I was. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. I love you all!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School