Happy Saturday

Man what a crazy night, I started a movie at 8 o'clock at night and due to all the pausing to get work done, send emails, create a Twitter and an Instagram, I finally finished it at about 11 o'clock this morning haha. So the movie was Smiley a horror movie staring mostly Youtuber's it was quite interesting. I have this struggle with guessing the ending just by how things play out but man this movie totally blindsided me had me just sitting there staring at the screen with my mouth gapped open haha. It also proved to me how freaking awesome these Youtuber's are (although I already knew that) It is rated R though guys so expect mature content if you are going to check it out. Okay you have been warned. To try and relax I'm throwing myself a movie party day haha now I am watching the Shallows, it's only scary if you are afraid of sharks which I totally am if not it's more of an action film I guess so I'm excited to see where it goes from here. Also as a side note I have decided being able to work in my pjs is the best job ever!!! I am exhausted but very comfy. So I'm sorry this blog isn't very long but I haven't slept in over twenty-four hours stupid insomnia, but at least I got a lot of work done and a ton more followers! Thanks again to everyone who has joined and who are reading this, the support means everything to me. Make sure to check my contact page before you go it is going to be updated with my Twitter and Instagram addresses please feel free to join me on those sights as well and if you follow and want me to follow back I totally will. I love you all until next time!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School