Editing

So you have probably noticed that my blog looks different well thanks to my dear friend Chelsey we edited it last night and this morning (cause I fell asleep on her last night, sad day). So make sure to look at all the new goodies that are on here and remember things are changing all the time so make sure to keep checking up on it. Today I am going to try to push by my sickness and get to work on my books but first get cleaned up from all the grossness I have due to being sick. But I am really going to work to get these books out to you guys no more procrastinating no more excuses (Unless I get deathly ill in which case sorry haha). So how I decided to make it easier and I realize to some of you, you will think I'm making it harder but for me it's easier I'm going to write in a notebook while using my computer for other things to keep me focused like movies or something then when I get it all worked out I will type it up on my computer. I am weird I know I have been told lol but I can't just do one thing at a time it must be some sort of ADD but hey if it works. So that is pretty much it I am having a much better day then I have had for a while even my knee isn't hurting as bad (knock on wood). So yeah sorry for the short blog but I really want to get stuff done today now that I have spent all morning working on my blog page, totally worth it I love it well until next time I love you all!!!


Comments

  1. I love the look of your new pages and navigating them is very easy....good job both of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo glad you like what I did!! Thank you for letting me, it was a blast! I think it shows your personality perfectly! Love you!! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see more from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts On School