A Small Set Back

So no doctors appointment yesterday....why? I got the stupid stomach flu and so did my mom, so next Friday is the new appointment day. But on the bright side I feel much better today I slept all day yesterday and I think that helped me feel much better. I have had a couple things to eat today and have kept it all down so I think it is helping get my strength up. So I have a new second cousin I would prefer for their privacy to only put the name we will be calling her on her so her name is Ella and she is absolutely perfect I can't wait to meet her, I love her already!!! I am super close to her sisters and my cousin their mom and they just posted a picture of the three girls holding their little sister I have never seen a cuter picture!!!! My dad is doing a lot better since his infection he is getting back to eating three meals a day which is exciting and he defiantly needs the strength.

So now onto a new top 10 list so just for fun I am going to list the songs that are most played on my YouTube list so here we go. They may not be in order of which songs I like the most but anyway here we go!!!

10: I Don't Want To Live Forever: Zayn and Taylor Swift
Okay I will admit that the Fifty Shades Darker trailer brought me here and now I'm hooked. I love the beat, Zayn and Taylor's voices sound amazing together and really relate to the lyrics. It is one of my current obsessions I'm not sure if it is my most favorite song's but I am defiantly in love with it.

9: Hazy Shade Of Winter: Hidden Citizens
This song is more of a favorite because it is the theme music to one of my books (not telling which one you will just have to find out.) I love the intenseness of this song and the vocals are just plain amazing. I feel my imagination run wild when I listen to this song. I can't wait to be able to share what this song really means to me but until I announce this book since it is more of a side project at the moment I am not able to do this right now.

8: Iris: Goo Goo Dolls
Something about this song really gets to me. It's emotional, raw, real it just touches my soul in ways I can't explain. I can't help but sing along or just get completely immersed in this song. Also Goo Goo Dolls are amazing just throwing that out there. I feel like this song describes me and also a bunch of my book characters to scared to show who you really are. Feeling like things just aren't right and knowing no one will completely understand but feeling like you need someone to talk to so that you can share what is really happening. I will also add it has the best guitar solo ever and this is from a girl who listens to heavier stuff this one just is filled with so much emotion.

7: Take Me To Church: Hozier
This one is a tad different and I am not against religion even though this song can kind of seem that way. But it actually is saying that you can't use your religion to treat others horribly. The music video shows a gay couple and how these righteous men of God decides to torture and kill one of them as the other is to late to save him and watches him as he dies. I believe there is a lot of good in a religion but treating someone like that because they don't believe the same thing that you do.

6: Oblivion: m83
This is a newer song for me and honestly I really don't know the exact meaning behind the song. But I love the beat the emotion everything about it. It is a bit sad but I love that and I absolutely love it this is a bit shorter description but just know it's amazing.

5: Another One Bites The Dust: Hidden Citizens
Another from the amazing Hidden Citizens seriously I love them. So this song is a remake from Queens song by the same title but although I love the original this one has so much more soul. What I mean by that is that it's darker and the lyrics are intense it is perfect for like a trailer or a darker movie. It is just different enough to not make it seem like a different song but at the same time be a song all it's own I absolutely love it.

4: I'm So Sorry: Imagine Dragons
I absolutely love every song from Imagine Dragons but this is my favorite at the moment. It is just so intense and up beat and catchy very catchy haha. I heard it on a trailer somewhere and instantly started listening to it at least once a day. I can't really tell you what it is about because I just get so absorbed that I just go to another world almost but I highly recommend it to anyone who loves Imagine Dragons.

3: Saturn: Sleeping At Last
This song is mainly just music there is some singing but not as much as just music. If any of you are fellow writers out there this is the perfect song to write sad parts to. The music is so jarring and emotional, it makes you sad yet feel comfort all at the same time. At the parts where there is singing the guys voice has so much just emotion behind it and his voice is so good!!! I have absolutely fallen in love with song it has really brought out my imagination and made me realize the emotion that makes me fall in love with a song!! They make you feel like you have just lost your first love and yet know that somehow you are going to make it no matter how bad it hurts even if you are clinging to the memory.

2: Rise: Superfruit, Mary Lambert, Brian Justin Crum. Mario Jose
This song is originally by the amazing Katy Perry. But this cover really touched me the perfect timing of them switching singers who each have their amazing vocal talent. This song is about pushing away the darkness and staying strong no matter what! Fighting through the impossible and making it possible and triumph. If you ever feel hopeless then listen to this song for a boost of support and knowing that no matter what you will be able to fight through.

1: Love Me Like You Do: Ellie Goulding
So this is defiantly my favorite romance song and unlike number ten on this list I had no idea it had anything to do with Fifty Shades Of Grey hahaha. I already loved this song since the moment that I heard it but there is another really special reason I love this song. Jaireth my brother who is off at college right now loves this song too so we would blast it and sing it. So if I'm sad I listen to it or to one that just barely didn't make the list Shut up And Dance and it reminds me of our awesome jam sessions. I am a romance writer so I listen to this song a lot when I'm writing to get myself into the romance mood. I also just love the beat it just makes me happy and ready for whatever is going on next in my life.

So those are the most recommended on my YouTube based on how much I listen to them and I am so glad that there is music in the world. Music is so good at changing a mood make you feel different and I just love it. So that is it and again thank you all for the love and support you are all so amazing. I love you all until next time!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School