Sorry I'm late again (sigh) Ps. sorry for the girl rant

Man it seems every time I get sick I can't even function so there is nothing to write about it my blog. Still haven't been able to make it to the doctor to figure out why I seem to be sick for weeks on end and only get a few days break in between. I was suppose to go to the doctor on Friday but I couldn't even function I was feeling so sleep deprived even if I ha slept for hours on end.
Anyway Happy 2017 everyone!!! To say I'm not happy 2016 is over would be a lie...it was a very hard year for me I lost most my friends I gained weight my dad got so sick then I started reacting very badly to pills I had been doing so well on. I went through a truck load of depression that I am still fighting right now. I'm going to put my nose to the grindstone this year to get my book ready and start my new life...granted it's the fourth and all I've done is sleep and watch a ton of Smallville but Tom Welling is a babe I can't help it haha.
There has been another thing that I haven't talked about much but is part of the reason I have been so sick and that I have been up all night in a lot of pain....cists on my ovaries I don't usually get this personal but for the girls out there and even the boys I want you all to know...I'm human I have problems and I haven't exactly had the best health mentally or physically these past couple of years. So I will just say this get it out there, I hit puberty pretty much the same time as most kids my age...maybe even a little earlier. But one thing never came...my period. I would bleed occasionally but as of now it's been about eight months since my last period and no I have no possibility of being pregnant haha. Anyway they found two things when I came to the doctors about the pain and lack of bleeding first I have endometriosis and I seemed to form cists sometimes. We haven't yet got a good solid diagnoses on why these cists suddenly just pop up but man are they painful. Of course being in my twenties I'm worried that I'll finally meet the right guy and boom be infertile due to these conditions but hey what can you can't choose your body huh.
At least I know from boyfriends and hot guys on television that I'm mental one hundred percent girl hahahaha
So yeah there is my rant so I'm going back to watching Smallville because that show is freaking addictive haha so thanks for reading talk to all tomorrow love you all!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School