Recreational

So things have been happening in my family I would rather not discuses until I know all the facts so please bare with me as I haven't made the youtube videos I wanted to make and my lack of blogs I'm trying by best.
Anyway so today I decided since I don't have much to talk about I'm going to talk about some of the things I am addicted too when times like these arise and I struggle with being happy and I want to break away from this world. First I will tell you about what I can talk about and then I will jump into my recreational activities.
So I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping and I think it is because of being out of anxiety medicine for so long luckily I get that back today. We are a tad late but we are taking our  Christmas stuff down tomorrow we have all been not feeling good so it has been hard to do anything. Also my computer is on it's last leg so if I have times I can't get on that's probably why. I got to see my uncle today and he gave us a late Christmas gift and it is freaking VR player it is so much fun. I'm not saying this because of the gift but my uncle is just plain amazing I am always so glad to see him.  So that is really all that is new.
Okay so let's start with my activities.
Movies- Some people may think that is not the most creative activity but for me it actually is, I don't just watch movies I analyze them I get story ideas from them and character ideas. I love anything that tells a story and I can't choose a favorite movie at all haha.
Reading- Going along with storytelling I don't know where I would be if I don't have a good book around when I need it. I just love the printed word you could say that I have been obsessed with it since I got over my dyslexia reading problems.
Music- I also can't live without listening to music I have songs from every genre I don't have a favorite the same that I don't have a favorite band. If I could be singing all the time I would be happy. I love the emotion that songs convey the way they can change the way you feel and I love when they suck me into a day dream.
TV Drama's- I like most types of TV shows but those follow along drama's are the best for me. For instance the show I am watching right now is Smallville starring Tom Welling I like binge watching like I did with Stranger Things it's another incredible escape from this world.
YouTube/Vine- I also love good comedy so I love watching things that make me laugh such as fun YouTube videos and vine videos. In fact this week while I was struggling with tons of emotions I became addicted to watching vine videos for like three days only stopping for the little bit of sleep I could get. I absolutely love vine because the situations are so short yet convey so much humor....well for the most part haha.
Writing- Of course writing is one since it is my career but it is also a stress reliever, I can tell when I haven't written enough because I get super stressed out. It helps me feeling like I have something in the world worth doing, especially when the world feels out of control. I did a lot of writing when my dad was getting his liver transplant so I wouldn't flip out.
Fact videos- Another reason I love YouTube is because I love facts. I may not be a school learner but I love learning new things. So I look up tons of random facts and follow some lists on YouTube. I really love having facts in my head even if they aren't important.
History- My favorite subject in school and the only one I was really good at that wasn't English or an elective was history. I love hearing about out past my favorite time periods to name a few are, The Salem Witch trial period, Egyptian era, Medieval times, Victorian era and the wars especially for some reason World War 2. I wouldn't want to live in these times but I love the facts about them and being able to use them for my books.
Monsters- For some reason I love mythical things like monsters and myths my favorite two being The Lockness Monster and Bigfoot, both of which I wrote about in school. I love watching monster movies and studying lore of these creatures I just can't seem to get enough of them they are just so mysterious and exciting.
Criminal Phycology- I am crazy into serial killers, not like I am envious of them or think what they did was okay. I am more into the phycology behind them what make a person snap and lose their humanity. The one that I just can't seem to learn enough about is Ted Bundy part of me thinks it's because his crimes were so close to where I grew up in Utah. I am always watching crime documentaries and want to read up about them as much as I can. I also love learning about the prisons and stuff that these serial killers end up in.
Children- I absolutely love spending time with babies and young kids they bring me so much joy I don't even understand why. I absolutely cherish babysitting especially my honorary nephews I love those boys. My mom also ran a daycare for a while so I spent my childhood and teen years taking care of younger kids I think it filled the void of wanting a younger sibling so bad. I know my mom wanted more kids and it killed her she was only able to have two but her health didn't allow anymore. We have one family of three kids who have become my other siblings they sleepover whenever they can I enjoy those visits more then anything.
Alright well I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit better and I hope I can talk to you all again really soon. I will try to get this back to a daily thing but I can't make any promise. I hope you all have a fantastic day I love you all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School