A Good Girl Day

Yesterday was probably the best day I had in a long time probably since September at least. I got to go hang out with one of my besties Amberle. I am not going to lie and say it was easy would be a lie I have become very closed off and have really bad social anxiety I haven't even left the house since the day after Christmas. So I had a panic attack/crying fit in the shower but then it was over and I was okay. It was so nice to talk to someone  and we went out and got soda then just hung out at her house. We are having a sleepover tomorrow so hopefully that will help me become social again. I guess ever since my dad got sick I started hiding behind my computer, notebooks and books but new year is time to change. I got home around four thirty or five and was so tired from staying up all night that I totally passed out by six hahaha. Today hasn't been great I feel like I'm having a heart attack and that no one will listen to me they are always blaming it on my anxiety but this is horrid I can't breathe I'm dizzy my heart hurts and it is unbearable. I hope it goes away by tomorrow but we shall see. So anyway I'm going to go try to eat some dinner and try not to die tonight hahaha anyway love you all!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School