My mother

Finished my Christmas shopping last night for my dear mother. I haven't talked much about this amazing women but she is the best. I have had so many up and downs this year and she has always been my best friend. She is an meager gamer which keeps her seeming young. She absolutely loves Minecraft and World Of Warcraft (She also loved the movie Warcraft). She listens to a lot of the same music as I do some of her favorite bands being Disturbed, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park and Penatonix to name a few. We read the same books and have long book discussions. Lastly we watch the same kinds of shows I am currently showing her Stranger Things. Oh my gosh I am obsessed with Stranger Things haha. She is seriously the greatest person I have ever met I don't know where in the world I  would be without her and during the Christmas season I am so grateful for her!!! Sorry there is so few picture she hates pictures haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School