Restful Sunday

I wasn't able to make it to church today because my knee was even more swollen this morning. I did have a nice day though just watching my favorite shows Reba. Then a beautiful girl from my ward Melissa came to see me and her my mom and I talked for a good hour or so about everything books, movies, love and of course our church.
So I figured I would just tell you my testimony about what I believe. I am a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Saints. Mormons as we are more regularly called and I know that we have a reputation that isn't always great. I am however completely blessed to be LDS and I am not ashamed of it at all. We believe in God, Jesus Christ and The holy ghost Or The Godhead. We also believe that Joseph Smith was a true prophet. I have strayed away from my beliefs before but I do believe in the doctrine we are taught and I am working my way back to going through the temple.
Well I don't talk much about my religion because it is way personal but don't be scared to ask me any questions if you have them.

So I am going to try again to pull an all nighter to work but we'll see hahaha. Well until tomorrow I love you all so much!!!1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School