Movie Day

I slept in really late today until about noon and, I am still extremely tired I wonder why but not important. The whole day we have just watched movies. Overboard staring Kurt Russell, Liar Liar staring Jim Carry and Space Jam staring Micheal Jordan. Soon I am going to watch Crazy Ex Girlfriend with my mom and have some jello cake yummy! Thank you so much to everyone who has watched my youtube video's and liked my pags e it really means a lot to me that they are doing so well!
My Bella is helping me write again she is such a funny dog, I don't know where I would be and what I would do without my dogs. They can drive you crazy but they are so sweet.
Book update I am almost finished I just couldn't pull the all nighters that I tried I was just to tired. But I am doing my research by reading some fantasy romance books and I'm going to work in my notebook. So again sorry for the short blog they will get more interesting. Thank you all again so much I love you all have a wonderful night!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School