Today started out busy but now it's chill haha

So last night we went and got soda right after I wrote my blog then watched Ocean's 12 not quite as good as Ocean's 11 but Brad Pitt, George Cloony and Matt Damon yummy!! We then played the wii again and I wasn't quite as bad as last time but I wasn't fantastic haha.

This morning we went to some yard sales and I got some really cool stuff and officially spent the 20 dollars I had in my purse but I needed cloths hahaha.

So since today is kind of a just chill out day I'm going to write a bit about some of the reasons I have decided to be an author so I'm just going to jump in to it.

Reason 1: I don't remember ever not writing. I have always loved stories and have always loved making up my own. In fact my mom got me this felt board castle with a bunch of fairy-tale people and I would mix them together to tell a story.

Reason 2: As my friends and family know my mental and physical health isn't exactly great with all the medicine I'm on and surgeries I have had I am even waiting to go into surgery right now. Anyways I have a lot of down time whether it's recovery or being in pain I tend to not do a lot during the day when I'm home. So when I'm down I try to have a notebook in my hand as a therapy tool I jump inside different worlds as a way of dealing with my own world.

Reason 3: I love acting so I write about movies I would love to star in. Since 6th grade I have loved acting because of my teacher who had us do plays so the books I write start out as movies in my head that I just make longer.

Reason 4: Writing in the blood. While no one in my immediate family writes I have in my extended family English majors, poets, sports writers etc. My grandma wrote amazing poetry and I spent a lot of my childhood with her since we lived together so I like to think that she rubbed off on me like I got some of my talent from that amazing lady

Final Reason; I have the most overactive imagination ever I am always thinking about things that help me in the writing process just have me listen to a song and I will come up a part of my book to match it.

Later on the page I will write down a playlist and what part of the book that song belongs to so make sure to keep an eye out for that. Also tomorrow author pics should be up as well as a daily blog. I hope you are enjoying your time hearing about me and all the great stuff I am doing I know I am having fun sharing it with all you. Love you all have a fantastic day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School