Today is August 19th, I have been in Idaho since the 17th so I'm going to tell you about my trip so far.

I grew up with a girl named Chelsey in Orem so her and her husband James lives in Idaho so I am staying with them until the 24th. My Aunt Cindy and Mom drove me here and I had a ton of fun just being able to talk to them I love my family. So we got here at about four thirty and my mom and Cindy left. We had dinner with James's grandparents and they watched a game. After they left we decided to watch a movie so we watched Ocean's Eleven. George Clooney, Matt Damon and Brad Pitt? Heck yes!!! I had never seen it before and I loved it. Then James went to bed and Chelsey and I played on the wii together and I was horrible hahaha. We then watched another movie I'm not going to say what it was but it was weird haha.

The next morning we went to the food bank together and then went to Lava hot springs where we went to a museum and saw some cute stuff, we then went and got ice cream square ice cream to be exact it was amazing. We then went to a yard sale where I got some cute boots for only two dollars. We had a girl come by who actually gave me the idea to start a new facebook page for my writing so I am so happy she came by. We then had dinner and played in the water. As my friends and family know I have the worst knees ever I have had so many surgeries since I was 12 on them and currently need surgery on my left knee but don't have the insurance to cover it. Anyway I actually got to go on the slip and slide without my knee popping out which is exciting. We then did some of the photography for my page the pictures of the notebooks. James went to bed and we watched a really weird show called Crazy Ex Girlfriend on netflix it's a musical TV show which is different haha. We watched a few episodes and then went to bed.

I woke up early this morning six o'clock or so and I had managed to flip around in the bed so that my feet were against the head board. I watched some of the Hillywood show on youtube they are so funny I highly recommend them, they are very cute girls. I then fell back asleep and woke up at around noon. After Chelsey got back to work we drove to Soda Springs. We had a great talk I love spending time with her. We got some sparkling water from the spring and made a soda it was good then saw the geyser it was a cold water one which is different. My leg then caught up with me and now I have blisters on my feet and my knee hurts but I am having the best time!!!

Finally I managed to get some work done while in the car so the book isn't suffering from me being on vacation which is a relief. We are also planning on doing an author photo-shoot Sunday after church so stay tuned love you all have an amazing day!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School