Surgery Fun

Sorry the blog is up so late I woke up with an extreme stomachache and ended up in the hospital because it turned out to be CVS. Don't worry!! I am perfectly fine. So since this topic is up I thought it would be fun to tell you about the seven surgeries that I have had!

Surgery 1 Right Knee: A little bit of back story I had always had trouble with my knees dislocating. Since I didn't know any better I figured it was normal and my mom said it was just because I fell a lot. Then junior high school started and I was always coming home in pain. My Uncle Todd (Yes the same name as my dad, but he is my dad's brother in law) was my doctor at the time and so when this started happening my mom took me to him. He examined them and noticed they were very loose so he taught me some exercises to do to strength the muscle. Months passed and I tried my hardest but they weren't getting any better and the exercise hurt worse than I can describe. So he sent me to physical therapy but they said there was something wrong with my legs and I needed to see a surgeon and then that doctor sent me to Primary Children's Hospital. They found out my muscle is to short and there is no grove. They never saw a case like mine.
So we had me do it during the summer so hopefully I wouldn't miss school with my recovery (You can laugh it's a stupid thought) I was so scared so being LDS my dad gave me a blessing. Everything went really well but since it was my first surgery they kept me over night to make sure I was okay. My friend Cydnee came and visited me in the hospital and we had a good laugh since she couldn't reach the TV.  The only thing that was strange is my foot swelled up and turned black and blue,

Surgery 2 Left Knee: There isn't much to tell about this one except I had the surgery over spring break and tried to go back to school again BIG MISTAKE!!!! Also my brother Jaireth and I were helping my load his truck the day before and Jaireth accidentally gave me a fat lip. Then I got bruises all over from IV's then adding the cast after surgery I looked like a abused child.

Surgery 3 Right Knee: I had a bit of a different experience since it was in a new house. My boyfriend at the time came with me to the hospital. Each surgery I got less and less scared of the situation I trust my doctors. I was in the operating room and almost out when I yelled at them to stop, they were confused then I was like "Get the orangutan out of the room he keeps offering me aspirin" I guess after surgery I kept waving at my ex and he thought that was so cute. They also attached something to my hip but it didn't help much. The best part was my sissy from another mommy stayed a whole week to take care of me we had a blast.

Surgery 4 Gallbladder: We moved to Manti and I kept having a hard time going to my senior year because I was always throwing up. Finally my mom took me to get an ultrasound on my stomach and they injected this stuff and said if I got sick it was my gallbladder. The moment it hit my blood stream I was covering my mouth to keep from throwing up. So I went and got that taken out and then I was under the impression that I had to call everyone and I called my friend and told him that he needed to check Ebay for my organs. The other crazy thing I did was go to young women's a church function two days later.

Surgery 5 Right Knee: The December when we moved to our new duplex I had to go into surgery again. I have to say it was the best time of year to have the cast there was no sweat in the cast which made it itch less. I had people over soon after and they were being so loud and I still fell asleep on them but it was still a great Christmas.

Surgery 6 Appendix: So here in Manti we have a thing called the Manti pageant and a different ex boyfriend had a booth so I was with him. After we were done we headed back to my house where we goofed off. Now I had been having cramps all day but I'm a girl what do you expect, Anyway so after hanging out for a bit we laid on the floor and listened to music on my computer when sudden pain shot through my body making me scream. After hours of waiting at the hospital they found out it was my appendix so they kept me over night. The next morning I went into surgery I had to stay in the hospital for another six hours while antibiotics ran through me I hated it. After I was released I surprised my ex at his booth

Surgery 7 Right Knee: This is the last surgery they can have on my right leg until knee replacements. My dad got ended up in the hospital while I was recovering so it was more about him. However funny enough the first thing I said when I woke up was I wanted Chinese food.

Well until my last left knee surgery this is it I hope that helped you get to know me. I love you all.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School