Not So Fun

So I'm not going to write that much some issues in my life have completely broken me. I don't do well with change and everything is changing all at once and I can't breathe I can't handle it. I'm tired of no one taking my writing seriously it really hurts that it seems like they don't care.

Update I'm reading a new book Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz and that is pretty much the only thing new sorry.

Sorry for such a short blog I'm just not holding up well at all I have a viral infection that I am trying to get ride of and I am just tired, emotionally. physically and spiritually. Hopefully tomorrow's blog will be better I am  seeing my brother's new place so that should be fun.
Well I'm going to go bye I love you all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School