My Favorite Books

Today's entry is probably going to be the hardest one yet. Why you may ask well because I am going to be choosing my top 10 favorite books/ series to share with you guys. I read a lot so it will be hard but here are books that I love and perhaps you will love too!

!: Tiger's Curse Series By: Colleen Houck. This is a story about a young women Kelsey who get's a temp job at a circus only to grow especially close to a tiger Ren. After he is bought from the circus she is asked to accompany him to India to his new home. It is there that the adventure really starts, it's fun it's romantic and the characters will dig their way into your hearts. There are more books in the series that I haven't read but I am going to pick them up as soon as I can.

2: Twilight Series By: Stephenie Meyer. I know that Twilight has a lot of mixed reviews and I totally understand why people wouldn't like it but I love it. It's about Bella who moves to Forks Washington where she meets the endearing and handsome yet mysterious Edward a love forms there that will test their limits.

3: The Fableheaven Series By: Brendon Mull. This was one of the very first book series I have ever read it's about two kids Kendra and Seth Sorenson who stay with their grandparents while their parents are on a cruise but the house and their grandparents are not what they seem its full of fantasy adventure and is good for the whole family.

4: The Maximum Ride Series By: James Patterson. This another series I finished as a teen and it's about these kids Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy and Angel they are science experiments that made them only ninety percent human the other two parts are bird. That two percent has a big impact, there is one other experiment that lived and they are Erasers half human half wolf. It is a good book when you want to just hold on to the edge of your seat.

5: It By: Stephen King. It scared the heck out of me let me tell you it's about these bullied kids that rally together against an evil posed as Pennywise the clown and he uses your fears against you because fear drives him. This is a book I read when I was just getting into the horror genre at about age fifteen so I really want to get it and read it again just to see if it scares me as much as it did, and Tim Curry in the movie oh my gosh perfect but I am one of those who is excited for the new one.

6; A Kiss In Time By: Alex Flinn. If you like fairy tales retelling then this is the book for you it's about a princess Tailia who get's put under a spell only to be awoken like a hundred years later by a teen named Jack. She doesn't fit in very well to this era and it will take a lot of effort from both her and Jack to not let anyone know that she is from a different time.

7: Beastly By: Alex Flinn, Another Alex Flinn Book this one a retelling of the Beauty and The Beast when Kyle get's turned as ugly as his heart is, he must get someone to love him in the way he is. I read this book in like a day I was so into it so if you like the movie check out the book it's even better!

8; Jaws By: Peter Benchley. Another book that made me so scared I couldn't hang my feet over my bed in the middle of Utah for fear a shark was going to grab me. It is about a great white shark that terrorizes a small beach town. It has been forever since I read this on too so I don't really remember everything it is for sure one I would read again.

9: House of Secrets Series By: Chris Columbus and Ned Vizzini. This is a younger kid story that I had the pleasure of  reading only last year and I still absolutely adored it. It's about a family with three kids who's parents go missing and their house comes to life putting kids into the stories written by the previous owner Denver Kristoff. It is very clean and written for children with enough fun for adults and I recomend it highly.

10: Beautiful Creatures Series By: Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. This book is about Ethan growing up in a small town where nothing happens until a girl Lena comes to town shaking everything up as he finds out that she is a type of witch. It's from Ethan's point of view which is different then anything I have ever read before.

Well that is it for this entry stay tuned for the next time I will post another 10 books that I recommend. I have a long ride home today but I am excited to be going home to my books haha and to start my youtube channel on Friday. Nothing really new with the book I have been to busy to work but once I get home I will put my nose to the grindstone so it will get finished soon I promise. I love you all until next time!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School