Favorite Things

So here I will answer another 20 questions to really get to know me. These will not be as random as last time these are questions about my favorite things.

1: Favorite Food. Well this is a hard one but I'm going to have to say Hawaiian haystack I love rice and cream of chicken soup.

2:Favorite Color. It's a tie between pink and purple. I know I'm such a girl haha

3:Favorite TV Show. It's a tie as well between Crazy Ex Girlfriend, Last Man Standing and Reba

4:Favorite Animal. White tiger with blue eyes all the way.

5:Favorite Anime. Sword Art Online the concept of being stuck in a video game is epic.

6:Favorite Video Game: It's another tie between the Legend Of Zelda series and The Kingdom Hearts series.

7:The Place I Want To Go Most. Ireland.

8:Favorite Actor: Brenton Thwaites.

9:Favorite Actress: Annasophia Robb.

10:Favorite Stuffed Animal. A teddy bear I got from Japan (I have never been to Japan I just ordered it)

11:Favorite Place You Have Been: Sandpoint Idaho.

12:Favorite Baby Boy Name: Shane Thomason.

13:Favorite Baby Girl Name: Payton Maddison.

14:Favorite Breed Of Dog: Husky.

15:Favorite Way To Relax. A couple ways Reading, Writing, Baths and Listening to music.

16:Favorite Guilty Pleasure Read. Twilight.

17:Favorite Thing To Collect: Stuffed Animals. Bags and Notebooks.

18:Current read. Deep Blue by: Jennifer Donnelly

19:Favorite Place To Work. On a nice day outside on a stormy day I would sit next to a fireplace if I had one. But for now I read anywhere I can curl up in a blanket.

20:Favorite Subject in school. English or History

Okay that's it thanks for reading I love you all until next time!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School