After Christmas

Christmas night I stayed up all night deciding I'm going to re-watch all the seasons on Netflix of American Horror Story. Yesterday we took my brother home it was so nice having him here but he needed to start job hunting again so he d to go home. My aunt, my mom and I took him which was fun I got to eat at Wendy's which I always enjoy. We then stopped at Walmart and I got my last Christmas gift, my last notebook. Then I finished the first season of American Horror story. Today I had a really bad headache so I slept most of the day and was absolutely miserable and depressed. Now as I type this my mom and I are on the last episode of Stranger Things. I have already watched it once but this is my mom's first time. So that has been my last few days so I hope you are all doing well love you all!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School