Mommy, Daughter day

Today has been great. I didn't finish my book but I have been out with my mom today. We went out to get medication and I got notebooks for 50 cents so I was able to get four. Ahh!! I love notebooks. We went and got milkshakes later and had a great talk while in the car. I have been reading a lot of romance novels to help me with my books....well that's not the only reason hahaha. I am now going to read a book called School Spirit by Michael O, Tunnel to my mom tonight this is the ghost story from my childhood and she has never heard it before because it was read to me at school. So even though it has been a busy day this blog will be a bit shorter. I just want to say my mom is the best person in the whole wide world. That is all haha,
Until tomorrow have a fantastic night I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

My Thoughts On School