My Thoughts On School

It is a new year of school and I am so happy for those who are using that time to better their lives. I do however want to take a bit of a different approach just to get you thinking so let's get started.

 I am not a high school graduate I have had many problems keeping me from education, When I was in fourth grade I got a really bad case of hives so bad that they had to kill my immune system to make it go away and that's when the problems really started, It never came back right and even to this day at twenty years old I get sick at the drop of a hat. That would have been hard enough but then at age twelve my knee problems were discovered and I have spent every other year having surgery and a long six week recovery. I was so sick that I wasn't able to finish my junior year of high school I had missed so much. I got the chance to go to my senior year but I just couldn't catch up and had to have another surgery to remove my gallbladder. I now know I was also suffering from CVS (Aka Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome) which caused me to throw up every morning. To top it all off I had my anxieties that were crippling I would go throw up between classes I would be so scared.

Now don't get me wrong school is important. If it wasn't for school I probably wouldn't be a writer. But as you start this school year just think about someone's personal life and the trials they are going through, don't judge those who can't go to school because they probably have a good reason. If they just drop out because they want to that's different but I wish I could have graduated but I'm still so scared I'm not even able to get my GED right now. I just want people to understand that everyone's story is different and what makes a person a good person is their empathy just love each other except that some people just can't do what other people can and above all don't judge who are we to judge.

So updates: as soon as I finish dinner I will be filming my first youtube video so that will be up tomorrow be sure to check that out and I  will spend time on my book. Thanks for reading and have an awesome day love you all!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Editing